Amazon Web Services SysOps Administrator certification
The AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate examination is intended for systems administrators in a systems operations role with at least one year of experience in deployment, management, and operations on AWS.
Abilities Validated by the Certification
- Deploy, manage, and operate scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant systems on AWS
- Implement and control the flow of data to and from AWS
- Select the appropriate AWS service based on compute, data, or security requirements
- Identify appropriate use of AWS operational best practices
- Estimate AWS usage costs and identify operational cost control mechanisms
- Migrate on-premises workloads to AWS
Recommended Knowledge and Experience
- Understanding of the AWS tenets – architecting for the cloud
- Hands-on experience with the AWS CLI and SDKs/API tools
- Understanding of network technologies as they relate to AWS
- Understanding of security concepts with hands-on experience in implementing security controls and compliance requirements
- Understanding of virtualization technology
- Monitoring and auditing systems experience
- Knowledge of networking concepts (e.g., DNS, TCP/IP, and firewalls)
- Ability to translate architectural requirements
Related Self-paced Courses
Related Live Courses
What Is Next
After you submit your intake form and register the course, we will put you in an upcoming class based on your availability. Once we confirm your class schedule, we will email you your final class schedule.
IMPORTANT: To make the most of your training, it is highly recommended to add your class schedule to your personal calendar and attend all class sessions. We do NOT offer make-up sessions if you miss a session.